- Pull out the battery insulating sheet, probe into the 1 minute warm-up state, the indicator flashes 1 second interval, waiting sensors stable.
- The preheating is finished, the detector 5 minutes before entering the test mode, 5 minutes into the usage patterns.
Test mode: When the detector detect the infrared signal, It will alarm.
Use mode: The detector to detect infrared signals every 5 minutes, before the next probe, to achieve energy saving effect.
- The detector detects infrared signals, lights flash once, to send an alarm signal alarm box, but pushed to your phone APP, it informs the user.
- Key functions: Testing. Single press the probe into the five minutes’ testing mode so that users install, test.
- Anti-pet function: Pets in front of the infrared detector movement does not trigger an alarm, to avoid false alarms caused by pets.
- Low voltage remind function: When the battery is about to run out of the detector, the detector will send a low-pressure alarm signal to the alarm box, to remind the user to replace the battery.
- Inspection function: the detector can inform the user is online.
- The tamper function: when the detector is removed or opened, it will send a tamper alarm signal that prompts the user.